Construction fastening is where we cut our teeth over 40 years ago. We stock a wide variety of construction fasteners and pneumatic tools for many applications. If we do not stock the fastener or pneumatic tool that you need, we will work directly with one of our partners to design a solution that is right for your application.
Construction fasteners have been the core of what we do since the beginning and common fastener types and sizes are always in stock.
- 15° Round Head Wire Collated Nails
- Bright, Galvanized, Stainless-Steel, Zinc Coated, and more.
- Smooth, Ring, and Screw Shank
- 15 GA Angled Finish Nails
- 16 GA Straight Finish Nails
- 18 GA Brad Nails
- 23 GA Pin Nails
- Fine, Medium, and Heavy Wire
- Gauges: 15 GA, 16 GA, 17 GA, 18 GA and more
- Crown Widths: 3/16”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 7/16”, 15/16”, 1” and more
- Lengths: Many available.
- 15.5 GA, ½” Crown Hardwood Flooring Staples
- 20 GA Flooring Staples
- 16 GA “L” Shape Hardwood Flooring Cleat
- Simpson Strong-Tie Quick Drive® Auto-Feed Screw Driving Solutions
- MAX developed the World’s First battery powered rebar tying tool. Since then MAX Rebar Tying Tools have revolutionized rebar tying all around the world. MAX has continued improving rebar tying technology, which led to the invention of the Twintier RB441T, a dual wire feeding rebar tier. The latest technology allows 4,000 ties per charge, while delivering just the right amount of wire for added productivity and cost savings. These innovative features make the Twintier the best and most innovative and efficient rebar tier in the Industry. Today, MAX manufactures a full line of rebar guns that can tie between mesh up to #8 x #9 rebar.
- Stinger Cap Fastening Systems
- Simpson Strong-Tie Hangers, Ties, and Plates
- Bostitch / Everwin caps – Staple tool. SX style with Bostitch cap.
- OSI / Henkel – list the SF450. Caulks and adhesives.
- Tytan Foam – TYTAN professional foam products feature innovative formulations for a wide variety of applications. From TYTAN Window & Door to Fire Block, we’ve got all your project needs covered. TYTAN foam products outperform the competition and offer superior yield results, helping you save time and money.